Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hooray for Fall!


I love fall. There's something about the leaves and the crisp air. It's a cozy time. You pull out your sweaters, you fix yourself a mug of something warm, you walk outside and the ground crunches under your feet...these are a few of my favorite things. After work and school yesterday Dan and I went for a hike. Many of the leaves have already fallen but it was still so beautiful. It's just good to get out and enjoy your surroundings. All of us, no matter where we are, are so lucky to have beauty close by. Happy fall, everyone!

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Boy do I miss the fall in Cache Valley. Nothing quite like looking out over the Island and seeing all of the colorful leaves.

Von and Maureen said...

I love the Fall!!!!! I have been taking hikes the last few weeks up in the mountains and there is nothing more beautiful then being surrounded by that color and smell etc. Angie, I have hiked the Maureen and Angie hike four times this fall. once was even with you:) LOVE IT mom