Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Mother

I have been scanning mom's photo albums and have been really enjoying the process. I get to relive a lot of moments and see some pictures I either haven't seen in a long time, or at all. It makes me step back and wonder at the awesome parents I have. We did so dang much growing up and we have had so many great times and its because of our awesome parents. I thought I would put together a loving picture tribute to my mother. I want you to notice how her smile for baby josh is the same smile for baby deborah. No matter what heck we raised, we couldn't wear down her maternal love :) I love you Mom and I'm so happy that you're the person you are. Thanks for all that you've done for me and all you continue to do for my small family. You're the BEST!!!







WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!



6 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

I feel so blessed to be the mother of those beautiful children!!!! Aren't they wonderful? Thanks so much for the tribute Daniel and for the chance to see those pictures again. Being a mom is not easy, but the payoff is so great :) Love you all Mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow,

I got a little chocked up on that one. What a lady... Thats just how I'll always remember it.

Thanks Dan, Love ya mom

Jake

Josh said...

i am not sure i have seen some of those pictures! that was awesome and a fitting tribute to our mother!

Rachel Ure said...

she is beautiful isn't she!? glad you are scanning those pics...

Josh said...

also check out the different shirts that mom is wearing, it is a real tribute of the transition of 70's to 80's... she was always in style!

Rebekah said...

Wow! That was perfect, Dan!
Love the pics and love the comment about the same smile with Josh and Deb--what a great mom!