Sunday, April 22, 2012

My girls

It's been a very long time since we last checked in, and that's mostly because life has been super crazy and busy for us. Angie works like a dog (and rarely post on the blog anyways) and I've been preparing my thesis and getting ready to defend (tomorrow!!!). We've been applying for jobs all over the country and have almost no idea where we'll end up in the next couple of months. It's exciting and stressful at the same time. I recently interviewed for a great transportation planning job in New Hampshire and we're anxious to hear back from them. We'll be sure to update everyone as we start working out our future plans. In the mean time, enjoy this picture :)

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Love this photo!
Praying for you as you defend, and anxiously awaiting word on where we will be vacationing next--I mean where you will be living! : )

Aimee said...

Very cute :)
I second everything Mom said! We wish you the best!

Von and Maureen said...

I need to check out the blog a little more often. Glad that everything went well on the thesis stuff.....and will be praying that you will end up with a job, and that it will be a great place for your family. Cute picture of your girls. Love mom

Rebekah said...

AHHH!

The prospect of you being in New Hampshire--seriously within a few hours of us--just thrills me!!!!

I know if it doesn't work out you will find something else that is perfect for you, BUT . . .
We would love it!