Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day of Love!

(staring into the Italian sun on the Spanish Steps in Rome)

I don't post on here too often...that should change. But I wanted to declare to all the world (or at least the 12 or so people who may read this blog) how much I love and appreciate my husband. Dan, I do love you with all my heart. You amaze me. You are so talented and gentle and funny and kind and smart and handsome and...well, lots of other things. I think it's a good sign that even through all the challenges we've faced our relationship has only gotten stronger. I love you.

~Angie

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

So sweet. Good job, Ang!

Aimee said...

Very cute Ang! It made me feel guilty that I didn't do the same for my husband. It's a very cute post.
Love ya tons!

ChrisG said...

Hey, I read your blog! But I'm not going to comment on the mushyness of this post. :)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Well said Angie. I love any REAL expression of love. Recognition that one of the most impressive things about love is not how it makes everything perfect, but how it gets us through (and survives)difficult times. You don't find that on Hallmark cards. Thanks for sharing. I am a "DFAN" as well (fan of dan).
Jake

Von and Maureen said...

Angie, loved your post!! It is the hard times that do strengthen us and our relationships with those we love. I love you, and I love Dan. I think you are both amazing. sorry to not be seeing Angie this weekend...very excited to have the chance to spend time with Dan.... Thank you grandpa Warner :) Mom