Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dangie to the 3rd Power!!!



Wow, we’ve been married 3 years today! It seemed to pass really quickly, but it also seems like we’ve been together for much longer too. I think after 3 years we both have a pretty good idea of what makes the other tick and what makes the other melt, that’s good progress to make, of course there’s always room for improvement (mostly on my part). I have been working at R.R. Donnelley's for the last 2 weeks and it’s really not that bad. The pay is okay for the kind of work I’m doing and I really like the people I work with. We are glad to have an income again and I’m sure Angie is glad to have me out of the house regularly. All things considered, life has been really good to us this last year and we are looking forward to our fourth year together with optimism and smiles!

6 comments:

ChrisG said...

Congrats on making it through 3 years together! :) Oh, and I really like the photo.

Josh said...

congratulations! just so you know, Deena and i have been married for 10 years and i am still figuring things out. keep a positive attitude and things should always remain cool! love you guys

Derid said...

sorry i missed congrats yesterday. love you guys- i mean, like , a lot

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Happy third Dangie!!
That is very exciting! Ditto to Josh's "attitude" comment!

Love you guys

Jake

Rebekah said...

It really does seem like you guys have been together for a long time.
We are so glad that Angie is our sister--you made a great choice there, Dan!!
We love you guys!
Congradulations on 3 years!!

Aimee said...

You guys are great! Congratulations. We love you guys so much and are glad that you live so near for now. Don't want to think about when you won't.