Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cabin Revisited




Friday night we had an awesome stinkin' time at the cabin with a bunch of friends! We had the two of us, Garrett, Soulee (who I hadn't seen since spring), Miriam, Melanie, Kent, Adam, and Tim. A regular full house (well...cabin). We played alot of games and ate alot of food. Learning from my mistakes, I was sure to get a rip-snortin' fire going early on and we were all really toasty the whole time. It was great weather and great company! I'd like to do this again over the winter break!

4 comments:

Fall.Down.Tree said...

Welcome to the web good people. We need to make some mother lovin' music.

Von and Maureen said...

The cabin never fails. The some of the funnest and funniest moments of my life were in that cabin with groups of folks!!
I nice rip snortin fire helps too!!

Jake

Fletch said...

I will always remember this cabin trip. Thanks to the willow pods that have taken up permanant residence in my nasal cavities.
Thanks for the fun weekend guys! Looking forward to the next trip.

Unknown said...

i'll get you a copy of my pics soon. This is the first time I've seen your blog. I dig the name.