Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cannon Mtn

Excuse the poorly-stitched-together panoramic photo, but it's the best I'm capable of. I've been a lonely man this last week since coming home from Utah. Angie stayed out west to spend a little more time with family. It was kind of nice at first to have a little alone time, but it's getting old pretty fast. I've got another week before Angie comes home and I wish it could be sooner. I took a beautiful hike Saturday morning to the summit of Cannon Mountain. It was an amazing vista that greeted me there. This marks my seventh of the 48 four thousand-footers of New Hampshire. The cloud-covered peaks across the valley in the photo were my third and fourth.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I liked your stitched together pic Dan :) You're moving right along on those 48 peaks. Thanks for letting Ang hang out here a little longer...we wish you could have stayed too, but are glad we got to see you for a minute :)

Janet O. said...

What a great view! How many peaks does this make?
Yes, we appreciate the sacrifice you are making to allow us a little more time with Ang--and it was so good to have you at camp.
As I write this Angie is up enjoying (hopefully) Bear Lake.

Cedar and Sage said...

Good stuff Dan. It is NOT good that man shoudl be alone ;) Hang in there... and watch A LOT of Red Dwarf. Too bad were not in full fledged recording phase. That would have been good timing.