Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Home... and a Canoe!!

Come one, come all and take the tour of our home. This post is in response to popular demand. Enjoy the video tour. 
Another great reason for posting is to tell you all about my birthday present to myself. I have been keeping an eye on Craigslist and every yard sale I've passed since we got here, looking for a boat. You practically cannot live here and not have some sort of watercraft. I found a canoe that was nearby, in great shape, and best of all: super cheap. I picked it up yesterday and just took it out today for the first time. It was awesome :)

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is the second tour we've had of the new digs. Looks very spacious! You guys want us to send you some more of your stuff to fill it up? : )
Very cool about the canoe, Dan. When we make it out there I definitely want to go paddling!

ChrisG said...

Look like a great place! And it also looks like you've unpacked more stuff than I have, and I moved 8 months ago...

Aimee said...

So glad you got your canoe Dan!

Von and Maureen said...

You are making it pretty irresistable to stay away. What a set up you have and what a beautiful area. I still dream about living on a lake and having my own dock and I have been working at it for 38 years. I am pretty envious. Can't wait to come check out you and Angie's favorite places to explore. Dad

Rachel Ure said...

wow. i can't believe how different of places we live. right now i soooo crave a convenient place to get out in the water. your place looks perfect- clean classy, cozy!