Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a couple things

So first off - The first picture is a warning of what can happen if you forget you have a bottle of carmex in your pocket and try to roll around playing with kids. ouch




The next picture is of Grand Teton National Park early this morning. It was really pretty, and if you look really closely you just might see some elk.



Lastly, on the way home from GTNP, I stopped at the DI and found a great game that's really old and pretty hard to find, and it was still in the shrink wrap! score dan! That is all, have a good day!

5 comments:

ChrisG said...

Purty bruise!

Rebekah said...

Random, yet interesting!
Are you going to take the game out of the shrink-wrap, or just display it?
Gorgeous nature photo!
And that bruise is one of the most colorful I have seen--it really is pretty!
Love you guys!!

Von and Maureen said...

rachel here. mom and i couldn't decide what body part you were displaying- thigh right? sexy. I know how good it feels to find something cool at the thrift store. breathe it in.

Aimee said...

so I'm finally getting into this blog thing. I still don't have one of my own but I'm checking up on others' regularly. I just learned I can make comments too! Cool stuff. Anyway, I caught up on all the archives and saw all the cool things I should have seen as you posted them. Anyway, you are bookmarked and I will be checking in often. You guys are awesome! Love you tons!

Aimee said...

p.s. dan, I hope it wasn't our kids that gave you that great bruise.